1. I worry that people won’t like Truest— or even worse, that it will fade into obscurity within months of its release. It happens all the time.
2. I wish I was married and am envious of my friends who are. I need to move to Australia. Just about any boy with that accent will do. 😉
3. I’m a feminist. I’m only starting to say it to people.
4. A superbly written book will delight me while simultaneously plunging me into a manic state. I worry so much that I won’t measure up.
5. When I haven’t seen someone in a long time and we get together, I spend the whole time imagining they are shocked by how unhealthy I am. It makes it hard to enjoy reunions that should be special.
P.S. Do you know who owns this image? It’s everywhere online, and I’d love to give proper credit.