My blog turns five today!
Since I started this site, I have:
- written and published a book
- left management (which allowed me to write and publish a book)
- written a manuscript (Salt Novel), set it aside, written another manuscript (Yes Novel), then set it aside for the earlier one
- met and/or interacted with hundreds of brave people with OCD and other lovely people in advocacy
- partnered with the International OCD Foundation
- became the communications director for OCD Twin Cities, an IOCDF affiliate
- recruited hundreds of students to my university
- become a feminist
- grown in my faith
- bought a house and remodeled it
- listened to the books in The Chronicles of Narnia at least 250 times (but probably more like 400-500) (and The Horse and His Boy makes up probably 33% of that, ha!)
- successfully maintained my OCD remission
- met and/or interacted with some incredible bloggers
- had several incredible babies enter my life (i.e. my friends had kids!)
I’ve been so blessed by everyone who follows my site. Your support and comments and friendship mean the world to me! Here’s to year number six!
Humor me, folks: what accomplishment are you most proud of from the last five years?
Image credit: The Delicious Life