1. Fall in love with someone who loves me back.
2. Write books that matter.
3. Get a book deal with a major publisher. (Check!)
Be a homeowner. (Check!)
5. Visit Australia and England.
6. Be blurbed by John Green and Melina Marchetta.
7. Meet John Green and Melina Marchetta.
8. Have fan fiction written about my characters.
9. Be a commencement speaker.
10. Meet my Compassion kids.
11. Endow a scholarship.
(Plus one more writing-related one that is too personal and embarrassing to share because it’s even more absurd than being blurbed by John Green.)
What’s on your bucket list?
Your one, two, and three are definitely right at the top of my bucket list as well.
Maybe these really hot, intelligent men will read our books that matter and chase us down.
Crossing my fingers!
Publishing books is definitely on my list. And reading an essay on NPR. 🙂
Reblogged this on Jackie Lea Sommers and commented:
I will go to England with you!
Let’s do it!!
I got to meet Melina Marchetta about a month a go. I was so excited, I was actually gushing. She was so lovely. I hope you get to meet her one day too.
Oh, how lovely!!! Someday I hope!!