And throws goodies your way like:
- A personal attack that goes for your weakest spots: mental illness and singleness.
- No alone time for your highly introverted self.
- A heat index of 115 degrees.
- One million appointments at work … and you’re only one of two people in the office.
- NO TIME TO WRITE.
- Continued issues with sleep.
BUT YOU SURVIVE IT.
- I do not have a fragile personality; God, my friends, and even I myself have been reminding me of this.
- I can fake extroversion like a pro.
- My office installed a ceiling fan in my office to supplement the window A/C unit; my home office is so chilly I’m wearing a sweatshirt! Win!
- Hannah and I rocked this WILD afternoon in admissions alone!
- I’m about to write now, even just for a little bit.
- I napped for three hours after work today.
This week was hard. But I can do hard things.
I’ve done harder.
Yes!! You have and will prevail/ed!!
Beyoncé and I are IMPRESSED. That’s super tough and you’re a total boss.
Amazing statement of power! I LOVE reading this!