1. I do not eat fish.
2. My celebrity crush is Theo James. I made this because I’m a nerd:
3. I’d like to travel to Australia, given the chance.
4. I love cats but am allergic to them. (We had battalions of cats growing up– farm cats, not house cats.)
5. I was terribly shy when I was young. This shocks most people, since almost all traces of that shyness evaporated long ago.
6. I’m quite captivated by Dickon from The Secret Garden. I’m not sure if I want to marry the grown-up version of him or keep him in my pocket as a magical child.
7. I scored higher on my math ACT subscores than in my English subscores. I was a straight-A math student all the way through college calculus II, where I stopped.
8. I really dislike being cold and remember that every winter that I stay in this forsaken state. (I love you, Minnesota, but come on: 30 below is too much.)
9. I’m sort of obsessed with wind turbines. I even managed to include a wind farm in my book.
10. My three self-proclaimed leadership principles are faithfulness, humility, and creativity.
I love # 6!!
And I was the same as # 7
I love wind turbines too. I have blueprints for several different versions of a do-it-yourself turbine from a Scotsman whose name escapes me at the moment. Turbines, alternators and dynamos are fascinating to me.
Love it! I love finding things in common with people, ESPECIALLY when they’re pretty random!
Really enjoyed these random facts. Interesting. I totally get the Dickon thing. There are plenty of wind turbines here in NZ 🙂
P.S. NZ is better than Australia 😉
Oooooh, I’ll need to add NZ to my wish list!
Yay for Theo James and Dickon!
My thoughts exactly. 🙂
I am also allergic to cats. I was also incredibly shy as a child, but I am still shy. And if you ever do manage to come to Australia we’ll have to meet up 🙂
FOR. SURE. I really do hope to get there one day!!
I love random facts about you!!!