I decided to jump aboard the 7 Random Facts About Me meme for today, so without further ado …
1. You all probably know that I majored in English with a concentration in writing, but I also have minors in history and Bible.
2. I have trichotillomania, which means I pull out my hair when I get stressed. I don’t have bald patches like some of the more extreme tricho cases, but I do have a little “tuft” of hair that is continually growing in from the spot where I pull. I style my hair to disguise this!
3. I am the oldest of three kids (and I display pretty much ALL of the oldest sibling traits!). My sister Kristin is 3 years younger than me, and my brother Kevin is three years younger than Kristin. They are both AWESOME.
4. I sponsor three children in the Philippines through Compassion International, an organization that continues to impress me year after year with their commitment to releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name. My kiddos’ names are Jona (17), Antonio June (13), and Bea (10), and they are so sweet and delightful and send me lovely letters (I save each one).
5. I don’t watch TV during the week, but I do enjoy SNL on Saturday evenings! Stefon is my favorite!
6. I rarely listen to the radio or to any music in my car. Instead, I enjoy audiobooks!
7. I’m a Nerdfighter!
Your turn!! I want to know some random facts about YOU … and what you think about mine!