1. I am messy. Messy is not quite the right word for it. I’m a slob. My office (at work) and my apartment are usually fairly tidy, but my bedroom: war zone. Right now you can hardly see the floor. (I’m not joking.) I don’t know how to keep my room clean. Every single time I clean my bedroom, I tell myself, This time I will keep it clean. Never works.
2. I am still learning healthy coping mechanisms for stress. I have traded in stress-induced eating for stress-induced shopping. Better, but not the best.
3. Most indicators signal that I am an extrovert: I love people, I like crowds, I enjoy public speaking (and am pretty good at it too!). But after the people, crowds, and public speaking, I crash hard. I am a total introvert and need a lot of alone time to recharge.
4. Sometimes I am perfectly fine with being single; most times I am not.
5. I am a terribly complicated woman. Right now, I have the most and least self-confidence I’ve ever had. That might not even make sense to most of you. Some of you will get it.
… and that will wrap up Getting Personal with Jackie Lea for this week. Vulnerability. I tell ya.
Image credit: unknown