The things that are on my mind:
- the man who reentered my life last Saturday, said, “I think of you often and miss how honest and easy you are to talk to,” chatted with me for hours, promised we’d get coffee, then disappeared Sunday
- The One That Got Away (not the same as the first guy)
- My curling wand that looks naughty (but my hair looks great!)
- I’VE BEEN WRITING
- AND LOVING IT
- The EMDR therapy that has gotten me back to writing and loving it
- Queer Eye season 3
- Cute stationery
- Adulting crap like finances
- Poetry by Wallace Stevens
How about you?
I have always wanted to try EMDR but the descriptions online make it sound a little bit “woo”.
“Things I need to do but am procrastinating” is my current thought. Writing is much more fun! 🙂
Yes, I hear ya on the “woo” … but whether it has been just talking through it or something deeper via emdr, I DO feel better and it has translated into so many of my actions.