* asking for help and not apologizing for needing it
* isochronic tones (for headache relief, anxiety relief, help falling asleep)
* Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
* the new Rupi Kaur collection
* supportive coworkers/workplace
* girlfriends full of grace
* keeping in touch with faraway friends (Cindy, Megs, Whit, Sam … looking at you guys!)
* Portlandia (I’m late to the party, I know)
* kitten videos on Instagram (I literally follow more foster kitten profiles than actual people I know) (I am waiting for a mama cat to give birth and check it every half hour … oh, who am I kidding? Every five minutes.)
* my house … I really do love it here
* looking forward to 2018
YOUR TURN!!! It will make me happy if you chime in with what you’re into lately. 🙂
What am I into right now ?
– Working out and boxing! (Although with a bad head injury right now it’s not a good time.)
– Becoming a vegan, because… it’s been on my mind for a while!
– College. Trying to survive my first session!
– Healing my wounds.
– Pumpkin spice drinks. Like every year.
– Scary movies, of course!
Here’s what I’m into right now. 🙂 x
Love this list. Wow!!
Glad you enjoyed. 🙂