Loved Rachel’s thoughts on my story!
OK friends. Listen up.
For those of you who have book lists, I recently finished reading a new title that deserves a spot. Preferably at the top.
It’s called Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers, and it comes out September 1st. (Although I maaaaayyy have gotten to read an ARC before then. While eating a bowl of cherries. Don’t hate.)
Now, I know books are subjective, so here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to make a list of reasons why you might possibly appreciate this book as much as I did. Ready?
- Swoon over stories that do justice to the glorious complications of young love
- Have ever sorted through questions of truth as it intersects with faith
- Appreciate characters that cease to be characters after a few pages and start to feel like friends
- Have any sort of a soft spot for poetry at work in real life
- Use a thesaurus on daily basis
- Are sick…
View original post 211 more words