April 17, 2014 by Jackie Lea Sommers
1) A visual artist.
3) In a relationship.
4) Friends with the Vlogbrothers.
[please see #1]
5) Makeout buddies with Theo James.
Category: real life
Tags: i wish i was these things
1. Someone who knows how to make pizza dough by flipping it up in the air.
2. Someone who has NO credit card debt.
3. An artist with her own creative business.
4. A writer of graphic novels.
5. A mama.
Good news is I’m working on all of these.
#1 is sort of tough, but soon.
#5 is sort of easy, but won’t happen to soon
These are so good! Are you honestly learning to toss pizza dough??
5 Things I Wish I Was In Addition to Being an Academic:
1. An actress
2. A size 4 (yeah, I know, healthy body image, love myself, etc…still a wish)
4. Friends with the Vlogbrothers
5. Make-out buddies with Ellen Page (swooooooon)
This may inspire a future Novel Ideas post, so I’ll make sure to credit you if I write it!
Ellen Page is total swoon!
I didn’t know you were interesting in acting, Tara! Have you done anything on the stage before?
I dream of being a visual artist too– to be able to draw, paint.
You can take amazing photographs– I wish I could do that too!
1. A singer (John Legend)
2. Best friends with Jennifer Lawrence
3. Be adventurous
4. Have kids
5. Sell my IT company
Hmm, that’s about it. Took me ages to narrow them down to 5…haha
Do you think you’re not adventurous, or do you simply want to be MORE adventurous?
Waking up to write everyday is the most I’ve come close to an adventure…Lool….but yeah, maybe I want more instead
5 things I wish I was in addition to being a writer:
1. An ex-pat.
2. Fluent in multiple languages.
3. A beer/wine/coffee/tea connoisseur. Any drink that has a fascinating history, really. I think I named them all.
4. An owner of a Great Dane.
5. A pilot.
#4 seems like the easiest one to accomplish! You guys should get a dog!!
I would love to!
HAHA! Number 5 is all I need 5 times.
LOL! That man … I just can’t … he’s … oh Theo.
Off the top of my head…
1) Musical (enough so to be on Broadway)
2) Friends with the Avengers (either their characters or the actors themselves, particularly Tom Hiddleston, with whom I could discuss Cranford at great length. And along with that, the ability to talk to men in general.)
3) Creative cook/baker
4) Clothing/costume designer
5) Published authoress
Oh man, I want to be musical toooooooooo!!!! What singer’s voice would you want to steal a la Ursala?
Ooooh, good question… From today’s Broadway stars, Maybe Kristen Chenoweth because she’s so stinkin’ versatile… Broadway hits, Gospel hymns, Country rhythms, opera… Lucky girl.
Although in terms of who has the most golden, easy-to-listen-to voice IN THE WORLD, Judy Garland!
Yes yes and yes to being make out buddies with The James and friends with the vlog brothers. Those both sound amazing!
5 Things I Want to Be:
2. Non gluten-intolerant
3. As fashionable in real life as I am on Pinterest
4. Able to play the guitar
5. The owner of a Stradivarius
YES YES YES YES YES.
For me, especially, 1 and 3.
1. Someone who knew, even just the basics, how to tape dance
2. A landscape painter
3. A world traveler
4. Married. Or some awesome guy’s girlfriend
5. Therapist or counselor
What is tape dancing?? I’ve never heard of that before!
Bless you for your interest in therapy … I could never be a therapist!
Oh haha, I meant TAP dancing. Dumb autocorrect!
I’ve always wanted to help people, and people always tell me I’d be a good counselor
1. Joe Mauer’s wife (or anyone’s wife for that matter
2. Olympic champion figure skater and best friends with Kristi Yamaguchi
3. Loud and outgoing-like you and Kev
4. Learn how to dance-help me out Derek Hough!!!
5. Travel to Austria and see the SOM sights
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
I like great books and cranky teenagers. Pure O. Ravenclaw. Learner. INFJ. Nerdfighter. Quoran. Narnian. Storyteller. Rescued.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 3,541 other followers
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.