The thoughts currently living in my head:
* Everyone is going to realize what a phony you are.
* You have no more usable ideas.
* Writing a novel is beyond your ability.
* You may have done it twice, but the third time is either a charm or a strike– and you’re proving that you don’t belong in this game.
* Others write first drafts that are at least readable.
* You’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
* You need to go back to step one.
WHY CAN’T I JUST FREAKIN’ LET GO AND WRITE A CRAPPY FIRST DRAFT?
*off to read Bird by Bird to find some good company*