Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme over at The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is
TOP TEN BOOKS AT THE TOP OF MY SUMMER TO-BE-READ LIST.
1. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness | The third book in the Chaos Walking trilogy. I’m reading it right now, and I can’t wait to review this series for my blog!
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay | The early reviews of this book were so phenomenal that I pre-ordered it MONTHS ago, and it just arrived in the mail this week! Can’t wait!
3. Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
4. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi | I loved the first book in this series, although I had thought it was a standalone book, so I was frustrated by the ending of the first book. But now I’ve built my bridge and gotten over it and am ready for more adventures with Perry and Aria!
5. Golden by Jessi Kirby
6. UnWholly by Neal Shusterman | Gosh, Unwind was so just thought-provoking and engaging, I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to read the next book. It’s been on my shelf for a bit, and I can’t wait to get to it this summer hopefully!
7. Science Set Free by Rupert Sheldrake | I don’t read a lot of non-fiction, but after watching this banned TEDtalk, I requested this book from the library immediately.
8. Son by Lois Lowry | This is the final book of the Giver series!
9. Hokey Pokey by Jerry Spinelli
10. The Book of Everlasting Things by Arthur Mee
How about you? What’s on your summer TBR list?