10. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare | Wound up tight for the final book in this series!
9. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi | Oh Perry.
8. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness | Reviewed this series here!
7. Anne of the Island by Lucy Montgomery | Oh Gilbert.
6. Fire by Kristin Cashore | Oh Brigan.
5. Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli | Such a difficult book for which to create a satisfying conclusions– but Spinelli pulls it off!
4. Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta | After reading Finnikin of the Rock, you just can’t possibly imagine that you could grow to love Froi. And then you read this book.
3. Prisoner of Azkaban by Jo Rowling | I love books like puzzles! This is where the Potter books really started getting great.
2. The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta | It is just unbelievably satisfying to see how the Saving Francesca gang has grown and changed!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme over at The Broke and the Bookish.